Cara Bucket Bag (Hobo & Shoulder Bags by Frye)
The Cara Bucket Bag is a casual leather shoulder bag, with an open top so you can quickly drop in your essentials, and it's a cinch to keep everything secure with a drawstring closure! Cleverly designed, this bucket-style bag is a great alternative to a backpack, featuring a single shoulder strap with a buckle to adjust the length, giving you the option of slinging it over your shoulder, or wearing it crossbody style, and a back zipper gives you easy access to your wallet or cell phone while the top is still cinched. Handcrafted in vintage Italian leather, with artisan stitching and raw edge detail, and softened with mink oil, for Frye's trademark well-worn feel.
- washed oiled vintage Italian leather
- Artisan stitching
- Antique Silver Hardware
- Bucket shape
- Open Top with Drawstring closure
- Round, structured bottom with metal feet
- Interior: leather key leash
- Exterior: Back zip access to interior
- Adjustable shoulder strap: 34" length (14-17" shoulder drop)
- Bag Measurements: 13" height, 10" weight, 10" Depth
- Exterior: Genuine Leather (imported)
- Interior: Genuine Leather, Rawhide (imported)
- 2 Colors: Smoke or Cognac
Enjoy FREE GROUND SHIPPING (via USPS) on Any FRYE Bags & Accessories!
FINAL SALE • NO RETURNS • NO EXCHANGES • NO REFUNDS
Using the same techniques and handcrafted care since 1863, each CARA bag is given the attention you've come to expect from FRYE.